Horizontal Parting Flaskless Molding Machine
27th President’s Award for Outstanding Energy Saving Machinery by Japan Machinery Federation.
TOYOTA Award by Japan Foundry Engineering Society.
Included in the category of preferential taxation for energy saving machines by Ministry Economy Trade & Industry.
- Two-station molding machine offers wide space for core setting by two-person operation.
- Molding Capacity : 200 molds/hr (FCMX-Ⅰ・Ⅱ）Including 9 sec for core setting
- Excellent mold strength and accuracy are realized with the use of the aeration sand filling system and a support mechanism using double guides at the center of gravity.
- The cope and drag synchronized pattern drawing mechanism ensures stable molding by improving the transcription performance and preventing pattern distortion.
- Mold height feedback control reduces sand consumption and compensates for CB variations.
- Environment-friendly and energy-saving. The noise level is as low as 75 dB (A).